Bio-mate organic waste processing technology has received Environmental Friendly Technology Registration from KLHK with registration number: 116/TRL/Reg-1/KLHK.
Promise Earth (M) Sdn-Bhd in collaboration with PT Enviro Meditech Pratama presents a solution so that people can process organic waste at the site level in order to present a better Mother Earth.
Biomate is an Eco-friendly technology proven by certification by SIRIM for technical capacity and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions, which is 293% more environmentally friendly in reducing GHG emissions compared to disposal to landfill. Bio-mate organic waste processing technology has received Environmental Friendly Technology Registration from KLHK with registration number: 116/TRL/Reg-1/KLHK.
Environmentally Friendly Technology Claims
1. Reducing the volume of waste by processing organic waste
2. 24-48 hours composting process
3. GHG emission reduction to 308.31 Kg CO2 emission/ton of organic waste
Bio-mate Specialized Rapid Fermentation Composter is a technology for treating waste and organic waste in a matter of hours with the help of the Inozyme bio-enzyme, which produces a feed appetizer and suitable fertilizer for use.
Biomate technology is specifically designed to improve the performance of natural decomposing bacteria found in organic waste, so that the process of fermenting organic waste into fertilizer can be achieved in a short time. However, the selection of this technology can be chosen according to the estimated organic waste generated every day.
Promise Earth (M) Sdn-Bhd is a biotechnology company that specializes in processing organic waste through fermentation and composting processes, which was founded in 2008.
Promise Earth (M) Sdn-Bhd aims to provide better and more effective technology and products to dispose of organic waste without damaging it. or pollute the earth. Through technological collaboration with partners in Japan, Promise Earth (M) Sdn Bhd has succeeded in developing Bio-Mate as a technology for processing organic waste at the site level. Sophisticated and highly efficient on-site recycling process that converts organic waste such as food waste, fish, meat, fruits and vegetables into natural/organic fertilizer, compost, soil improver or animal feed within 24-48 hours using microbial enzyme technology, anaerobic high temperature (Inozyme).
Information regarding waste input capacity specifications is as follows.
Processing of organic waste into compost or animal feed supplements uses the principle of fermentation by adding enzymes optimally under anaerobic conditions and at a temperature (60-90°) with a humidity of around 50-60%. The process carried out by Bio-Mate is based on an anaerobic process; therefore, a bulk agent is required in this process. After the organic waste (e.g. leftovers, meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, etc.) is collected, it can be directly put into the tank, either daily or weekly according to user requirements. Within 24-48 hours, the final product can be applied as a natural/organic fertilizer or soil conditioner.
The final product of the Bio-Mate Composting Machine can be used safely and effectively as a soil amendment/fertilizer for agriculture, gardening, feed and nursery purposes. Bio-Mate is unique in its ability to mix compost, a high-moisture organic waste produced from:
- Agricultural activity
- Food industry
- Kitchen waste and household organic waste
- Garbage from byproducts of marine products
- General organic waste
- Automated processes require less labor
- Lower maintenance costs
- Slower depreciation
- Fast conversion (24-48 hours)
- The smell of fermentation is very minimal
- The final product is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications
- Pest free, pathogen free, weed free and pollution free
- Minimum land use
- Reduction of organic waste going to landfill
- Variations in machine sizes can be adapted for home to industrial use
Our technology has been developed to address organic waste in Malaysia, Indonesia, and allied countries that share a similar waste profile. Some of our customer partners are, as follows.
- Ngamprah Chicken Breeding Cage, West Bandung West Java
- Majlis Bandaraya Kuching Selatan, Sarawak (Mbks) Malaysia
- Putrajaya Corporation (By Dhes) Malaysia
- Public Housing Project – PPR Seri Alam, KL (By Dhes) Malaysia
- Rapid Petronas, Pengerang Johor (By Tmr Lc Services Sb) Malaysia
- Foon Yew Chinese High School, Kulai Johor Malaysia
- Tabung Haji & Movenpick Hotel & Resort, Sepang Malaysia
- Orphans Virtue/Ability Center (Vision Home, Ipoh) Malaysia